Alfie Haaland blog (merged)

Nice from Alfie. I seem to recall him on the concourse at one if the away games.

Right tin hat on here but fuck it in for a penny

First thing I absolutely hated him playing for us and even worse captaining us.He seemed to think that if he called the rags 'Munichs' that us fans would love him and think he was one of us. Many people fell for it sadly.
Also I thought he was garbage for us was like an early version of steve mcmanaman all he did was point and knock it side ways

Finally I'm pretty sure that even though it was a vicious attack and should have resulted in long long ban for keane. His assault didnt result in Alfies retirement as it was his other knee packing in that was the reason he was forced to retire

noely said:

First thing I absolutely hated him playing for us and even worse captaining us.He seemed to think that if he called the rags 'Munichs' that us fans would love him and think he was one of us. Many people fell for it sadly.
Also I thought he was garbage for us was like an early version of steve mcmanaman all he did was point and knock it side ways

Finally I'm pretty sure that even though it was a vicious attack and should have resulted in long long ban for keane. His assault didnt result in Alfies retirement as it was his other knee packing in that was the reason he was forced to retire

----

harsh

He was in the City end at West Ham during the Sven seasons if I remember correctly and was loving the attention he was getting.

38 games from an average player at best in a weak side at the time and best remembered because of an assault by the c**t Keane - How we used to yearn for heros !!!

noely said:

This is how I remember him tbh.

Haaland was pretty poor in the 2000 / 01 season spending a lot of the time out of position and giving the ball away. His time at City has been rehabilitated as a result of the Keane assault but for the most part he took quite a lot of stick at Maine Road.

Re: Alfie Haaland blog on the website - great guy!

Seosa said:
It still pisses me off that nobody tried facing up to K*ane after that, hateful pikey ****. Nice to see the club keeping in touch with the past that must never be forgotten.

If you read Andy Morrisons book, he states that Keane would never have got
away with that if he would have been on the pitch at the time........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.