Alfie Harrison

He appeared notably to be being left out of big fixtures in favour of new signings. FA youth cup Mukasa started ahead of him in 3rd, round and I don’t think he even made the squad for 4th round. Based on his early season form that must have been a bitter pill to swallow and maybe part of the problem.

I don’t think he’s physically ready for the PL2 at the moment anyway, although he can’t be much worse than Josh Adam who is useless every time I see him play

One of your ex academy lads who might begin to get some game time in the cups this season. Highly thought of by the coaches at Newcastle.

One of your ex academy lads who might begin to get some game time in the cups this season. Highly thought of by the coaches at Newcastle.

Weird to put this on a city forum.

We have many ex city players from our academy who werent good enough. We dont need fans coming to post on here about them.

Best you put this on a magpies forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.