Ali B....How good was he ?

citytillidie24 said:
I recently bought the KK division 1 season review from HMV. Best £3 I've ever spent.

We were so much fun to watch at the time! Ali B, Berkovic, Wanchope, Goater, Huckerby, Horlock... Probably my favourite city season besides last season!

Ali B was amazing that year, just amazing!

This^ instilled some much needed hope/expectancy...
Good post

Tameside Tom said:
bluemoonste said:
do you remember the 'ali ali' chants bowing in turn ? He must have been some player in his day.

Sheff Wednesday away, 6-2. It was all you could here as he ran the show. What ever we go on to achieve, I'll never forget his performance that day.

I was in the away end with my dad. How we never got thrown out was beyond me.

My dad had his knob out when the third went in.

Tameside Tom said:
bluemoonste said:
do you remember the 'ali ali' chants bowing in turn ? He must have been some player in his day.

Sheff Wednesday away, 6-2. It was all you could here as he ran the show. What ever we go on to achieve, I'll never forget his performance that day.

Sat at the front row at the mid way point behind the net. He was class that day. Better than anything we'd had in a while. I took a mate to his first ever city game that day as a birthday present. I remember him saying to me " why aren't we....well...err....... winning things....?

Ali worked as tv analyst for world cup coverage in Dubai during last world cup was quality

He was OK and entertaining, but he wasn't the real deal and we knew it.

We need to move back to the pinnacle of English football, last attained by

Mulhearn, Book, Pardoe, Doyle, Heslop, Oakes, Lee, Bell, Summerbee, Young, Coleman

and various others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.