Ali Benarbia

Quality player at the time & wow that was some season!!! but lets not kid ourselves he'd grace our side now, he'd be nowhere near it along with kinky ( opened that can of worms again ) :-/
At his peak he would IMO. Even at 32 he'd make a solid squad player in our current side. Would be brill linking up with KDB/Merlin/Yaya/Sergio etc.

Sheff weds away, think we won 6-2 and bernabia gave a masterclass. One of my favourite games ever because of him.

That Sheff Weds game always comes to my mind too with Ali B, that and the backheel at Gillingham to Goater.

Still one of my favourite away days, Dickson Etuhu was also great that day, but left for bigger club Preston?!?

Quality player at the time & wow that was some season!!! but lets not kid ourselves he'd grace our side now, he'd be nowhere near it along with kinky ( opened that can of worms again ) :-/

Maybe not the Ali B. of 2001-02, but the one from two or three seasons earlier, would have walked into the present-day squad, IMHO.

Maybe not the Ali B. of 2001-02, but the one from two or three seasons earlier, would have walked into the present-day squad, IMHO.
Super player for us i totally agree mate, but even in his prime better than merlin,kdb, yaya? I doubt it, but he was amazing for us at the time

Similar to Kinkladze that he was a brilliant player for us at that time but there are doubts they both could have an impact in the current team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.