Aliens in The Attic.

Thanks my left foot, saved me a job. The sad thing is, when the kids of these policemen,traffic wardens,politicians etc ask their dads/mums/grandparents what was they doing to stop this Orwellian nightmare unfolding? they can look the kids(adults by the the time it happens) in the eye and say, "i actually helped the system along, i was just doing my job". Thats just what the nazi soldiers said, "i was just doing my job". NNNNIIICCCCCCEE EH?[/quote]

i was going to say that we are sleepwalking into a future nightmare, but its worse, we are actually walking into it with our eyes wide open. do humans, at heart, want to be looked after like pigeons in a coup? i think many do and these shitty films are like you say, conditioning us for our future worldwide prison. feck, its getting a bit heavy for sunday morning this, my head hurts :([/quote]

People dont realise mate. And we "are" walking straight into it, we are being dumbed down with all the shit that they put into foods and even the water, they tested flouride out in the nazi death camps, and it certainly wasnt to help the prisoners to have better teeth. it was about getting them not to resist, and that is what is happening today, DO NOT RESIST. Fuk em mate, they're not having me and my soul.

buzzer1 said:
Thanks my left foot, saved me a job. The sad thing is, when the kids of these policemen,traffic wardens,politicians etc ask their dads/mums/grandparents what was they doing to stop this Orwellian nightmare unfolding? they can look the kids(adults by the the time it happens) in the eye and say, "i actually helped the system along, i was just doing my job". Thats just what the nazi soldiers said, "i was just doing my job". NNNNIIICCCCCCEE EH?

i was going to say that we are sleepwalking into a future nightmare, but its worse, we are actually walking into it with our eyes wide open. do humans, at heart, want to be looked after like pigeons in a coup? i think many do and these shitty films are like you say, conditioning us for our future worldwide prison. feck, its getting a bit heavy for sunday morning this, my head hurts :([/quote]

People dont realise mate. And we "are" walking straight into it, we are being dumbed down with all the shit that they put into foods and even the water, they tested flouride out in the nazi death camps, and it certainly wasnt to help the prisoners to have better teeth. it was about getting them not to resist, and that is what is happening today, DO NOT RESIST. Fuk em mate, they're not having me and my soul.[/quote]

i'm right with you, brother.

Just out of interest did anybody hear any more on the BT/Phorm incident where they illegally wiretapped 15000 peoples internet connection to test their new snooping software for "advertising" ?

Last time I checked the MEP's went apeshit about it and demanded to know why our government did nothing about this despite it being raised numerous times to people at all levels of the government and at BT's annual stockholders meeting. Neither the press or our government decided to say anything as far as I heard last. Its a shame that people dont realise just how valuable their privacy is and fight this shit everytime they see or hear about it :(

BlueBeenie said:
Just out of interest did anybody hear any more on the BT/Phorm incident where they illegally wiretapped 15000 peoples internet connection to test their new snooping software for "advertising" ?

Last time I checked the MEP's went apeshit about it and demanded to know why our government did nothing about this despite it being raised numerous times to people at all levels of the government and at BT's annual stockholders meeting. Neither the press or our government decided to say anything as far as I heard last. Its a shame that people dont realise just how valuable their privacy is and fight this shit everytime they see or hear about it :(

Didnt hear about that one mate, what a slithering bunch of maggots man.

BlueBeenie said:

And when we talk about, 9/11, NWO, ufo, mind control etc etc people call us crack pots, as the goverment dont hide things or tell lies........

internet connection to test their new snooping software for "advertising" ?

Last time I checked the MEP's went apeshit about it and demanded to know why our government did nothing about this despite it being raised numerous times to people at all levels of the government and at BT's annual stockholders meeting. Neither the press or our government decided to say anything as far as I heard last. Its a shame that people dont realise just how valuable their privacy is and fight this shit everytime they see or hear about it :([/quote]

And when we talk about, 9/11, NWO, ufo, mind control etc etc people call us crack pots, as the goverment dont hide things or tell lies........[/quote]

Good shout Mr. Harper, people would rather just get there head in the sand and dismiss us as crackpots, and we all know that condemnation without investigation is the biggest form of ignorance known to man. When people say "you're mad you are", my answer is simple, well if your sane in this fukd up world, what does that make you? that normally fuks em off.

buzzer1 said:
internet connection to test their new snooping software for "advertising" ?

And when we talk about, 9/11, NWO, ufo, mind control etc etc people call us crack pots, as the goverment dont hide things or tell lies........[/quote]

Good shout Mr. Harper, people would rather just get there head in the sand and dismiss us as crackpots, and we all know that condemnation without investigation is the biggest form of ignorance known to man. When people say "you're mad you are", my answer is simple, well if your sane in this fukd up world, what does that make you? that normally fuks em off.[/quote]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.