alistair mann

BlueMoon93 said:
Alistair Mann is a rag ffs! He presents the United debate show on channel M (203) and refers to them as 'we'. I'm not too keen on him.
You sure about that ?...I always presumed he was a blue. Might have to throw out all my old City vids now!

BlueMoon93 said:
Alistair Mann is a rag ffs! He presents the United debate show on channel M (203) and refers to them as 'we'.

I'm quite relieved to hear that as he is one of the more annoying commentators. There must be loads of post dubbing going on yet he's one that just stands out!

"Will he score?? Yes he will!"...no f*****g s**t sherlock!

Alastair Mann is very much a Blue. He was interviewed in the official magazine a while back.
Presume he does the Utd debate show for a bit of extra cash!!

I cant help but be fond of the guy, he guides the way through the emotions of the end of seasons dvds from those epic seasons consisting of some shocking opposition. I would be really disappointed if he actually was a rag, can't see it somehow though.

Elton "well biased" Welsby got the push from Granada (allegedlly) for being too fond of the guzzle..

Ally Manns dad is a doctor and a very fine one too..me mam used to work at the practice that he doctored at..I think he's a blue as well.Me mum will know , I'll ask her when I run her Tescos this affy

nigel said:
Elton "well biased" Welsby got the push from Granada (allegedlly) for being too fond of the guzzle..

Ally Manns dad is a doctor and a very fine one too..me mam used to work at the practice that he doctored at..I think he's a blue as well.Me mum will know , I'll ask her when I run her Tescos this affy

Mum sez he's a blue..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.