All 19 2016/17 home match tickets on sale to members

Just have to wait for the TV matches to be picked now. I've got a flight booked for the WHU weekend, but I forgot they could well be in the EL qualifiers the previous Thursday. Which would mean that game being switched from saturday. While he is me fucked (Saturday games are the only ones I could get to).

Is there a 'free membership' system or do you always have to buy the citizens card?

It's a membership which you buy for £35 (adult) a season.

You get first dips at tickets, £5 off home league games, 10% at the CityStore and website plus other stuff.

"All the information you need to know about tickets for Manchester City" it says on the awful looking new site, but still no prices. So you fork out £35 to buy a membership without knowing the prices, nothing new but it is a pathetic way to treat supporters and is something Man Utd, Chlesea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc don't do, neither does almost every other club in the country.

It's the last game so it would have been £53 whoever we played and has been for the last 5 years.

Leicester was merealy an example, and I was referring to last season not the upcoming one. If leicester had done shit last season we would have sold tickets for that match cheaper. Someone above said swansea home tickets are 31 quid, what if swansea do a leicester and are top of the league when we play them this season? Will the remaining tickets for that game go up in price? They must do

"All the information you need to know about tickets for Manchester City" it says on the awful looking new site, but still no prices. So you fork out £35 to buy a membership without knowing the prices, nothing new but it is a pathetic way to treat supporters and is something Man Utd, Chlesea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc don't do, neither does almost every other club in the country.
Just log in and you can see the prices of any match you are interested in, no problem. Fussing about nothing. On the whole they are the same cheaper than previous seasons.

Just have to wait for the TV matches to be picked now. I've got a flight booked for the WHU weekend, but I forgot they could well be in the EL qualifiers the previous Thursday. Which would mean that game being switched from saturday. While he is me fucked (Saturday games are the only ones I could get to).
When will Sky release the first fixtures?

It's a membership which you buy for £35 (adult) a season.

You get first dips at tickets, £5 off home league games, 10% at the CityStore and website plus other stuff.

Sorry - i know about the £35 option and what it offers.
we have 5 season tiks between us. My 12 year old doesn't have one but usually attends most of the matches - his brothers at uni. If he doesn't have a tik i buy him one on my card when they go on general sale. I don't want to pay the £35 or £30 junior for him - but wondered whether there's a way of getting him his own Free card and therefore buying him a tik directly on that when needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.