All alone

fulabeer said:
I've just watched "Blue Moon Rising" on Blu-ray.
Really got me going and in the mood for this...

Let us hope for a happier ending this season.

JULES said:
well I`m preparing myself for today. I`m having 2 bacon, sausage, 3 eggs, tin of toms , tin of beans, mushrooms and some nice crusty bread followed by 10 pints of real ale then, perhaps, a bottle of moet.

Twat im starvin

Lucky Toma said:
lloydie said:
Morning my darlings, was trying to distract myself with other stuff but sat down for a fag and couldn't resist popping on....read Lucky Toma's cup final special and the bastard has me reeled in and now I'm drowning in a heady mix of nostalgia and butterflies, dread and excitement, I know I should eat but don't like the thought of anything.......will be pottering in the garden for a few hours and popping in here every ten minutes before the telephone negotiations start, boozer with more blues but shit beer versus great beer and some right gobby rags on a wind up....my vote is for great beer and going head to head with the smug rag cunts just to see that glint of fear in their eyes as the realisation dawns that the times they are a changin'......bring it on, good luck everybody and c'mon you blues

couldn't find the orig but I like this anyway.....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vkqf547rk0&feature=related[/youtube]

Hehehe I can only apologise Lloydie mate.

Got offered a spare for City Square yesterday only for it to fall through ten minutes later.
So it's Chester for me. If anyone else is heading in there today (slim chance I know) drop me a PM before 1pm and we can hopefully meet up and watch in same pub.

Been so caught up in every detail of today that this simple thought has only just occurred to me properly - in a few hours time Vinnie could be holding up the F.A Cup. Jesus.

No worries LT, it was always going to happen :)

If you can't find anywhere decent, I met a few blues in The Mount in Boughton a while back, great pint of Brains in there too, just don't throw yourself in the river if we lose :)

In the US watching on Fox Soccer Channel (don't shoot me, I didn't name it)

Pacing and waiting 'til 10 and I will crack open a Stella. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.