All Australian Blues, please help!

lewisMCFC

Hi, im new to foxtel and i was looking on friday morning, 6am, and could not see the game against Aris? is it not on?

I clicked 'i' and then yellow and it came up with games that are on on the red button, but no City game?

Help please, thanks

Lewis

MelbourneBlue said:
I was going to say it's on because I programmed the box to record but having a look now, it's not...it definitely was there earlier this week.
Shit.

Ye im confused , because i thought if its on tv in england, its on here? thats what the austar people said too us anyway

Great news! It's on SBS. So that's free to air tv so you won't need foxtel.
There is nothing on the foxtel epg or website but if you go to sbs' tv guide on their website, it's listed.
That fuck for that!

MelbourneBlue said:
Great news! It's on SBS. So that's free to air tv so you won't need foxtel.
There is nothing on the foxtel epg or website but if you go to sbs' tv guide on their website, it's listed.
That fuck for that!

Cheers mate! thanks for the PM too, good on ya

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210784" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=210784</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.