All-Ireland semi final Sunday August the 16th

Esteban de la Sexface

Lads Limerick vs Tipperary.

If any of ye get the chance to watch this on Sunday it's going to be some spectacle. Neither team will be sparing the horses and there'll be plenty of spare timber on the sideline. It'll be some game of hurling

If at 4.00 pm on Sunday ye could all say a little prayer for Limerick in whatever fashion ye see fit I would be more than grateful. We haven't won it since 1973 and have lost a rake of finals since.

ye won't be disappointed if ye get a chance to tune in..

cheers

Sdavros

G'wan Limerick

sdavros said:

If any of ye get the chance to watch this on Sunday it's going to be some spectacle. Neither team will be sparing the horses and there'll be plenty of spare timber on the sideline. It'll be some game of hurling

If at 4.00 pm on Sunday ye could all say a little prayer for Limerick in whatever fashion ye see fit I would be more than grateful. We haven't won it since 1973 and have lost a rake of finals since.

cheers

Sdavros

G'wan Limerick

Will they be wearing short shorts?

Come on Tipp!

PistonBlue said:
sdavros said:

cheers

Sdavros

G'wan Limerick

Come on Tipp!

no that's just me, I'm special. The tipp lads would be too self-conscious to pull it off, what with them being nice country raised individuals..

I think if Limerick beat Tipp it will be some final between Limerick and Kilkenny. The Cats wont be expecting Limerick in the final and I hope it happens. Sdavros Limerick is like Dublin in the football great support but the bastards always mess it up. Our luck is going to have to change sooner rather than later and we will see the Sam back in Dublin and the Liam back in Limerick.
Best of luck this weekend. Get tickets alright.

sdavros said:
PistonBlue said:

Come on Tipp!

no that's just me, I'm special. The tipp lads would be too self-conscious to pull it off, what with them being nice country raised individuals..

lol @ the special one. Don't underestimate the country folk though, they can be a surprising bunch.

I'll be watching on Tuesday the 18th, first time they're showing it over here, at 11:45pm!. We get Hurling and Gaelic Footie here, full seasons, even if it's delayed. Watched Kilkenny v Waterford last night. Good stuff imo. Don't pretend to understand the finer points (are there finer points ;-)), but it's a heck of sport.

PistonBlue said:
sdavros said:

lol @ the special one. Don't underestimate the country folk though, they can be a surprising bunch.

haha surprising their folks when they come back from the City dressed like the only gay in the village ~

Brucie Bonus said:
I'll be watching on Tuesday the 18th, first time they're showing it over here, at 11:45pm!. We get Hurling and Gaelic Footie here, full seasons, even if it's delayed. Watched Kilkenny v Waterford last night. Good stuff imo. Don't pretend to understand the finer points (are there finer points ;-)), but it's a heck of sport.

i'll refrain from putting up the score then, although that might be irrelevant because I probably won't sober up 'til Wednesday anyway.

There are finer points but as long as you enjoy the skhelping then fair play!!

leighton said:
I think if Limerick beat Tipp it will be some final between Limerick and Kilkenny. The Cats wont be expecting Limerick in the final and I hope it happens. Sdavros Limerick is like Dublin in the football great support but the bastards always mess it up. Our luck is going to have to change sooner rather than later and we will see the Sam back in Dublin and the Liam back in Limerick.

good man leighton!! Hopefully to Christ both counties can fulfill the potential.

There should be no panic with the tickets.. i'm going in the Hill for the craic.

Will be around the Hill 16 bar and O'Sheas on sunday if you're imbibing.. might be hard meet though with the crowd

sdavros said:
leighton said:

good man leighton!! Hopefully to Christ both counties can fulfill the potential.

There should be no panic with the tickets.. i'm going in the Hill for the craic.

Will be around the Hill 16 bar and O'Sheas on sunday if you're imbibing.. might be hard meet though with the crowd

I normally avoid that part of town when it gets to semi finals time it does be packed. You will be doing well to get a few pints in before the game. Those pubs will be packed to the raffters on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.