All new picture thread, new faces to names...

bobmcfc said:
speccybob 8 said:
Ammy said:
An old hag...I believe that was the phrase you used

Did you not see the disclaimers? I haven't got a clue how old any of you are!!

Yes you do bob so don't play all dumb with me.trying to wriggle out of it now. I will hunt you down like a dog. I have you on Twitter and I will get my ugly cat to kick your ass

I seriously don't!!

You are my age (maybe) Rach is about 22(??) and Ammy if she is oldest is about 34??

speccybob 8 said:
bobmcfc said:
speccybob 8 said:

Yes you do bob so don't play all dumb with me.trying to wriggle out of it now. I will hunt you down like a dog. I have you on Twitter and I will get my ugly cat to kick your ass

I seriously don't!!

You are my age (maybe) Rach is about 22(??) and Ammy if she is oldest is about 34??

I'm 32 how old Are you

speccybob 8 said:
bobmcfc said:
speccybob 8 said:

I seriously don't!!

Good guess

Because I'm fearless.

w1cgoz.jpg

bobmcfc said:
speccybob 8 said:
bobmcfc said:

I seriously don't!!

I'm 32 how old Are you

I'm 33, that's a green!!

XxRachXx said:
speccybob 8 said:
bobmcfc said:

I seriously don't!!

Good guess

Bullseye!!!!

Kun Aguero said:
Because I'm fearless.

w1cgoz.jpg

Is that a shopping list you have tattooed on your body?
I think it looks something like....

Vimto
Hummus
Soap filled pads
Cif
Baby bells

Nice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.