All new picture thread, new faces to names...

Its a long story skip but we just had a mermaid birth at bob HQ and things have been pretty much Tench and stressful.He came out fully in the sac so as to speak and it's not so often you see this.It's a normal phenomenon around these parts. I could post the video clip but some of the southerners from our Sea Of Tranquility districts would faint and fall off their Perch : / Eight pound two ounces and yet four weeks premature.They are keeping him in the incubator until he gets up to Hill People birth weight.
Thats fab lovely,sounds like a right drama,congrats darling xx

Madam et Mademoiselle our newest bored member and if this is too graphic for the boots then just chew down on some balsa wood.The names already down for our north stand expansion.I was the camera man and this phenomenon is a good luck omen. Apparently 1 in a 100,000 are "Mermaid births" and the oracle has stated that City will rise to the heady heights of Aqualonian greatness.

Know O prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars - Nemedia, Ophir, Brythunia, Hyperborea, Zamora with its dark-haired women and towers of spider-haunted mystery, Zingara with its chivalry, Koth that bordered on the pastoral lands of Shem, Stygia with its shadow-guarded tombs, Hyrkania whose riders wore steel and silk and gold. But the proudest kingdom of the world was Aquilonia, reigning supreme in the dreaming west.

Crom !

Wow that is really something,never seen that in person,needs a really unusual name for an unusual birth

Madam et Mademoiselle our newest bored member and if this is too graphic for the boots then just chew down on some balsa wood.The names already down for our north stand expansion.I was the camera man and this phenomenon is a good luck omen. Apparently 1 in a 100,000 are "Mermaid births" and the oracle has stated that City will now rise to the heady heights of Aqualonian greatness.

Know O prince, that between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities, and the years of the rise of the Sons of Aryas, there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars - Nemedia, Ophir, Brythunia, Hyperborea, Zamora with its dark-haired women and towers of spider-haunted mystery, Zingara with its chivalry, Koth that bordered on the pastoral lands of Shem, Stygia with its shadow-guarded tombs, Hyrkania whose riders wore steel and silk and gold. But the proudest kingdom of the world was Aquilonia, reigning supreme in the dreaming west.

Crom !

I have alerted the homestead,a party awaits x

Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing!

FFS.

Ah well. Just for, er, balance let's have the complete collection....

pictures%202_zpsfjdnxwug.jpg

pictures%203_zps6cqxqide.jpg

pictures%205_zpsw8phs2ti.jpg

pictures%205_zpsw8phs2ti.jpg

pictures%206_zpssdywbv7y.jpg

pictures%207_zpsev01gsvf.jpg

One out. All out.

All those people, all those lives
Where are they now?

Madam et Mademoiselle our newest bored member and if this is too graphic for the boots then just chew down on some balsa wood.The names already down for our north stand expansion.I was the camera man and this phenomenon is a good luck omen. Apparently 1 in a 100,000 are "Mermaid births" and the oracle has stated that City will now rise to the heady heights of Aqualonian greatness.

Crom !

Kinell mate. I just passed out, banged my head off the side of the coffee table and now I'm lying on the floor while the cat eats bits off my face.
Somebody get the smelling salts.

Kinell mate. I just passed out, banged my head off the side of the coffee table and now I'm lying on the floor while the cat eats bits off my face.
Somebody get the smelling salts.
I aint clicking on it! It was bad enough when the nurse handed baby snork to me and said "here's your daughter" and i replied "Urgh! she looks like a fuckin alien"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.