'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

I wonder if Amazon will share their coverage of the bus attack with the Merseyside police to help them identify anyone as they are obviously short of footage.

Loved it. Essential viewing for a city fan and Guardiola is just the best there is. Everything about his management style and character screams 'winner'.

It's no wonder the players all respect him and describe him as the best manager in the world. You can see how much preparation he puts into the team presentations and his delivery is spot on.

Couple of downsides would be the interviews. Honestly, I can't quite put my finger on why, but that little ginger kid grates on me. Are there no other city fans under the age of 10 that could share some little soundbites? I don't find him entertaining or insightful in the slightest. He's in it about 4 or 5 times!

He is a fucking nuisance, like shit in a field, everywhere. Can't turn my telly on without his head being on it. I'm glad the usual faces who get all the attention at City aren't there but he has somehow blagged his way on it.

He is a fucking nuisance, like shit in a field, everywhere. Can't turn my telly on without his head being on it. I'm glad the usual faces who get all the attention at City aren't there but he has somehow blagged his way on it.

He’s a fucking kid and for all we know he might read this forum!

He’s a fucking kid and for all we know he might read this forum!

I feel bad criticising the situation because he's a kid. It's not his fault that he's keeps getting put forward for these opportunities, he's living the dream.

However, somebody at the club is obviously selecting him each time and it's becoming tedious. They need to run a competition to find some other deserving kids that get the same access and treatment that he does. There must be thousands of them itching to do the same.

If he wants to stay in the spotlight he will have to get used to it.

Mate he’s like 10 years old! He’s not some careerist or celebrity hunter. He’s been asked by the club/Amazon to say a few words, meet his heroes etc, any kid would love that! Not his fault.

Now imagine he’s reading this thread and taking it all to heart what people like you are saying! Try and have some empathy hey.

Mate he’s like 10 years old! He’s not some careerist or celebrity hunter. He’s been asked by the club/Amazon to say a few words, meet his heroes etc, any kid would love that! Not his fault.

Now imagine he’s reading this thread and taking it all to heart what people like you are saying! Try and have some empathy hey.

Not saying it is his fault, doesn't make him any less annoying does it? Doesn't make it less frustrating how he gets every city gig and even more does it? When there is a heavy Simon Barlow storyline in Corrie that lad gets dogs abuse online for playing an annoying little shit and he is just playing a role. This ginger kid is actually just being his irritating self. If you want to go down that road then you have to take the hits, if it was me I would be too busy enjoying the preferential treatment I was receiving to care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.