'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

It wasn't Kompany actually; my mistake there. It was the fella doing the commentary on the OS. Episode 8, 32:14 in; "Eighty two goals (most of them memorable), three Premier League titles, three League Cups, two FA Cups..."
JZ5TUIt.jpg

Now, granted; that's not Amazon's fault per se. It wasn't Ben Kinglsey who said it.

Yep. That’s bad research

You look at the changing room, the facilities, the buildings, the quality of everything g and its just amazing.

More so when you see the team celebrating at stamford bridge, in a changing room that must be 6'6 maximum, and wouldn't look out of place beside a playing field.

More so when you see the team celebrating at stamford bridge, in a changing room that must be 6'6 maximum, and wouldn't look out of place beside a playing field.
Only watched 4 eps so far but I wonder what the away team dressing room is like at our place, surely not as luxurious as the home one, hope not anyway.

Only watched 4 eps so far but I wonder what the away team dressing room is like at our place, surely not as luxurious as the home one, hope not anyway.

It’s acfually very nice. went in there on the tour, grey colours (which apparently is an advantage to us due to the boring colour)

"Today you have to win for one reason: you have to win for David Silva and his girlfriend Yessica, he is fucking suffering the life. When you go out there and you enjoy, enjoy it for him. If we go out there and we suffer, suffer for him. And remember the situation: today I want a win for David Silva and his girlfriend and his family"
=====================

Class right there

3 points were in the bag after that speech.

I enjoyed each episode. Number 7 was painful to watch, however I feel good that Pep was giving the players a good geeup at HT, despite being 2-0 up. So at least we can have no regrets about that.

Pep comes across as a genius man manager. Some of the players come off well, such as Stones and Delph.

A big shame that the cameras were not allowed in OT for the celebrations and tunnel fight!

Loved the team unity, especially with Silva and his baby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.