'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Really wanted to see the Ederson and Mourinho incident. Disappointed that was not included

Finished it yesterday and I thought it was great.

Some points I thought about:

- Pep is a mad genious and we are so lucky to have him (we knew this already but even more obvious after watching the documentary)

- The bus attack really rattled us. You saw the fear in the eyes of the team when they came of the bus. The whole CL QF was a disaster with horrible refereeing decisions and the vile Scousers. Hopefully, we’ll not put ourselves in a situation where we enter a stadium like that again after that experience.

- Everything about Silva made me very emotional.

- Yaya’s sendoff leaves an even more bitter taste and his comments after are even more baffling now. He’s a stupid man though and people will call bullshit when seeing this.

- Our English boys Walker/Delph/Stones come across as amazing guys to be around.

- Kompany should be our ambassador forever when he hangs up his boots.

- Only player that I feel that something is not quite right with, is Sane. He feels very absent in the dressing room, made faces at Pep and now, knowing that both Loew and Pep has axed him in team selections recently, it worries me that his head is not there. The talent undoubtedly, but does he have the grit to mature and become even better? Time will tell.

- Khaldoon involved much more than I thought, great guy and boss.

Watching it on a free trial , only seen the first three episodes but what a great insight into our football club , Pep comes across as the mad genius and the team spirit is a real eye opener , the players are fighting tooth and nail for each other , and Delph appears to be a real leader , its a great fly on the wall documentary and loving every minute of it so far.

Rewatching it but episode 7 does not get any better. Almost threw my tablet through the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.