'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I am not ashamed to say that I will be watching as many as humanly possible on my flight from Boston to London tomorrow night... then a few more the next night when we arrive in Copenhagen.

The missus knows the plan and is thrilled to have some peace to start our holiday. ;-)

I'm gonna sound really bloody stupid here,(nowt new there),but you will have wifi on the plane ?

Or just download them first before you fly ?

maybe got cross wires with dates and times and with his new role at city maybe both club and ian just forgot to ask and like they say if you don't ask you don't get ??

I've noticed on twitter he's been onto them (Amazon),proper upset with sounds of things,they have said they are sorry and will sort something out for him.......a goody bag haha,because the event has been and gone now....gutted

Should be able to watch it in any country as long as you have a vpn set to GB

Thinking about my brother who is disabled. Dvd option would be good as it would allow him breaks between watching & on a bigger screen than laptop screen.

Titles of questionable legality in this series are available and if he has a Prime membership anyway i doubt he is breaking the law

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.