'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

It’s a bit like the club has agreed to do the full monty. Hope we’re a show-er and not a grow-er.

Mortification could be high.

As much as I will be intrigued as the next fan... I wish this was another club doing this.. what goes on in that changing room stays in the changing room. I watched a documentary about the great man Bill Shankly the other night.. Kevin Keegan said.. if Shanks was looking down now he'd be wondering what it's all about.. the corporate side he would be against. A bit like myself I prefer to go to the matches with my mates and stand up and sing. It is a great shame the game has gone that way.

Like how it was in the 80s...? This isn't really any different to the 'CITY!' documentary a few decades back (obviously just a slightly better production). I doubt they'll be showing all the behind the scenes action, Pep isn't stupid. I'm really looking forward to it, and from what I've seen online a lot of opposition fans are quite interested too. Most top clubs will probably watch this and think, "why didn't we do this first?"

Unlike the All Blacks final episode, which sees them losing to Australia for the first time in yonks, ours has the beautiful book ending of Jesus lifting the ball into the net with practically the last kick of the season to break 100 points.

You just can't write it better.

It better had be different, for starters I very much doubt that Khaldoon wears Cuban heels and has a big fuck-off portrait of himself on the wall of his office.

Haha! And don’t forget the powder blue suit and the below-the-hip parting and sweep over. The trailer looks brilliant and should draw in a big audience of Blues and other football fans, though probably not Rags and Dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.