'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

What are the chances of this being on Kodi after a few days? High? Low? Don’t know whether to join Prime or hope for a Kodi stream.
When Amazon release a show, all episodes are ripped and on public torrent sites within 2 or 3 hours. I would think Kodi will have it later on Friday.

Got mine this morning

Good morning!

3 points to start the Premier League and winning an invitation to attend the All or Nothing: Manchester City premiere on Wednesday 15th August, is not a bad Monday morning if you ask me!

Please see details for the event below:

• 2x tickets for you and a guest (you must both be 18+ years old). Tickets are limited and non-transferrable.

• The address for the Premiere is Vue Cinema, Printworks (the drop-off point for taxis will be on Dantzic Street, M4 2AE). You will need to please arrive by 17.30.

• Dress-code is smart casual and you will need to take your seats in the cinema by 19.00.

• There will be wristbands to secure access. You will be able to collect these from the entrance of the Vue Cinema and entry will strictly be via guestlist.

• Please note the cinema will still be open as usual and a number of public screenings will still be going on that evening.

Lucky ****!!

I hope you're really fucking unlucky at the viewing and have to sit next to Custis

What are the chances of this being on Kodi after a few days? High? Low? Don’t know whether to join Prime or hope for a Kodi stream.
It will be but don't see why you wouldn't sign up to a free trial and cancel it after you've watched all the episodes. If you've previously used the free trial already, create a new email address and then a new account on Amazon with it.

How times have changed:

I've seen this a few times including when it was originally shown. It's unintentionally hilarious and sad in equal measures and it is a lifetime away from where we are now...literally in my case.

Recommended viewing for anyone under 40 before tuning in to the Amazon documentary I'd say.

But the question is, does Pep give his pre match team talks topless?

Got mine this morning

Good morning!

3 points to start the Premier League and winning an invitation to attend the All or Nothing: Manchester City premiere on Wednesday 15th August, is not a bad Monday morning if you ask me!

Please see details for the event below:

• 2x tickets for you and a guest (you must both be 18+ years old). Tickets are limited and non-transferrable.

• The address for the Premiere is Vue Cinema, Printworks (the drop-off point for taxis will be on Dantzic Street, M4 2AE). You will need to please arrive by 17.30.

• Dress-code is smart casual and you will need to take your seats in the cinema by 19.00.

• There will be wristbands to secure access. You will be able to collect these from the entrance of the Vue Cinema and entry will strictly be via guestlist.

• Please note the cinema will still be open as usual and a number of public screenings will still be going on that evening.

Do you know what you will actually be watching? Aren't there 8 one hour episodes? Will you be there until the following morning or is it just the first episode??

When Amazon release a show, all episodes are ripped and on public torrent sites within 2 or 3 hours. I would think Kodi will have it later on Friday.

Not always. The other all or nothings have taken weeks to be fully on scene sites. Things like this, people take care ripping and encoding in HD, so it can take a while. That's why I've paid for 1 month's Prime video so I can watch first, then download to keep when available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.