All our war ships in port ?

Probably a good thing. The next time the US stray into Russian waters 'accidentally' we can say it's fuck all to do with us...

Only the Type 45 (Dauntless, Daring, Duncan, Defender, Diamond, Dragon) - these have had issues since being built. If the time alongside sorts out these issues then so be it. What the press fail to mention is some have just returned from ops and it coincides with a main leave period. I am potentially joining one of them end of October so not expecting time away :)

Last edited:
Why is this a bad thing?

If we were invaded I'd rather our warships be in Portsmouth than the South Atlantic!

All our war ships in port ?

I've an idea....

mainpage.jpg
Left hand down a bit, number one!

Only the Type 45 (Dauntless, Daring, Duncan, Defender, Diamond, Dragon) - these have had issues since being built. If the time alongside sorts out these issues then so be it. What the press fail to mention is some have just returned from ops and it coincides with a main leave period. I am potentially joining one of them end of October so not expecting time away :)

Thought you'd wrapped and were leaving.....time done and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.