All SC holders, who are you sat near thread? :)

PowderBlue said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Good to see lots posting where they are, but I am lonely up in 308, anyone else around there. By the way anyone at the Valancia game notice my THIRSK MCFC flag below 308.

Me and me mate are in 308 - row B. At the Valencia game i took my 5 yo daughter - you may have seen her in full city kit messing about for the whole game on the front row!
Yes I think I did, there was a few sat just behind where I am hanging the flag this season, just got it printed up ready for the KO. Was you sat around this area last season?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
PowderBlue said:
Me and me mate are in 308 - row B. At the Valencia game i took my 5 yo daughter - you may have seen her in full city kit messing about for the whole game on the front row!
Yes I think I did, there was a few sat just behind where I am hanging the flag this season, just got it printed up ready for the KO. Was you sat around this area last season?

Yes, same seats last year - i'll look out for your flag at the lpool game. We're in 225 and 226 row b.

manc93 said:
can anyone tell me what the atmosphere is like in the east stand level 1 in the middle?

Wasn't too good at the Valencia game but that was my first taste of my seat and it was only a friendly but I'm going to guess (and hope) that the atmosphere carries down from the south stand and singing section to us because we are quite close to them but I do think it will be rocking in general for the Liverpool game! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.