All SC holders, who are you sat near thread? :)

GStar said:
Buzzer,
JGD6CTID,
Shady,

Theres a good few more that i haven't met around in 110/111 too.

Had my season tickets right behind you for ages. I thought i recognised your face when i first saw you in the pub with Liam.

Do you remember the 'uncle fester' looking guy directly behind you? (stephen Oldham), the one who used to give all the away fans shit...well, he passed away last season after the B'ham game....I were shocked when i found that out.

I just hope them lads behind you at the Valencia game haven't got season tickets there, annoying as fuck all game.

Citycitytid said:
Had my season tickets right behind you for ages. I thought i recognised your face when i first saw you in the pub with Liam.

Do you remember the 'uncle fester' looking guy directly behind you? (stephen Oldham), the one who used to give all the away fans shit...well, he passed away last season after the B'ham game....I were shocked when i found that out.

I just hope them lads behind you at the Valencia game haven't got season tickets there, annoying as fuck all game.

The one who always used to shout "i've bummed your wife"? The guy who's in the Adebayor versus Arsenal celebration pictures with his top off celebrating?

How did that happen?

Ha, they've been behind us a few years now, they turned up at 12o clock thinking it was a 3 pm kick off... hammered.

You not in 111 anymore mate?

GStar said:
Citycitytid said:

The one who always used to shout "i've bummed your wife"? The guy who's in the Adebayor versus Arsenal celebration pictures with his top off celebrating?

How did that happen?

Ha, they've been behind us a few years now, they turned up at 12o clock thinking it was a 3 pm kick off... hammered.

You not in 111 anymore mate?

Yeh still there behind you to the left, is that your Dad with the similar hair to you a few seats to the left? If so i remember flying into him pissed up when Ade scored against Arsenal and man hugging him hahaha.

Not sure if he were in the Adebayor pic....he were the one who used to drop stinking beer farts and forever shout towards the away fans. I heard it were a heart attack, doesn't feel the same him not being there, funny as fuck he were.

Citycitytid said:
Yeh still there behind you to the left, is that your Dad with the similar hair to you a few seats to the left?

Not sure if he were in the Adebayor pic....he were the one who used to drop stinking bear farts and forever shout towards the away fans. I heard it were a heart attack, doesn't feel the same him not being there, funny as fuck he were.

Sound, i'll keep an eye out for you... Nope, deff not my Dad, could be Buzzer?

Heart attack, he was no older than 25-26!?

GStar said:
Citycitytid said:
Yeh still there behind you to the left, is that your Dad with the similar hair to you a few seats to the left?

Not sure if he were in the Adebayor pic....he were the one who used to drop stinking bear farts and forever shout towards the away fans. I heard it were a heart attack, doesn't feel the same him not being there, funny as fuck he were.

Sound, i'll keep an eye out for you... Nope, deff not my Dad, could be Buzzer?

Heart attack, he was no older than 25-26!?

No, he were probably in his early 50's.
You will definately recognise him by this pic...(although not him, its a double).
15rftar.jpg

Noel Gallagher hairdoo, is that buzzer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.