All the new George Bests

they super hype one every "generation" united need to keep their one academy product in every team since whenever going, its the only "record" they've got left after we smashed them all :)
I wonder what other club's records are like?

You'd think up till the Premier League, a few teams would have had someone in the squad every match. The influx of foreign players, and extra money would have squeezed a lot out in the 90s, but given match day squads increased, it's now pretty easy to do.

I'm guessing Liverpool fans would have been "keen" enough to try and work out if they also had similar, but any idea what City's record is like?

I wonder what other club's records are like?

You'd think up till the Premier League, a few teams would have had someone in the squad every match. The influx of foreign players, and extra money would have squeezed a lot out in the 90s, but given match day squads increased, it's now pretty easy to do.

I'm guessing Liverpool fans would have been "keen" enough to try and work out if they also had similar, but any idea what City's record is like?
haha, youre asking the wrong person, i cant remember half the managers who i watched home and away for years for city never mind the players, the 90s has a lot to answer for mentally wise, just so many good dance clubs and "things" :)

haha, youre asking the wrong person, i cant remember half the managers who i watched home and away for years for city never mind the players, the 90s has a lot to answer for mentally wise, just so many good dance clubs and "things" :)
Looking at the 90s, we still had a few regular starters from the Academy.

Does @Gary James have any idea?

Bebé, from a homeless shelter in Lisbon.

Joined the rags for 7 million.

Baconface masterclass, we were told.

Played for them twice then sent on loan, never to be seen again.

I didn’t realise Cleverly was in the management game until I saw the Leeds V Watford game last night. Should they not be declaring him the second coming of the GPC and should be in the thinking if Southgate turns them down.
He won't turn them down. Utd will be looking at other targets. Do keep up on the terminology, chum.

My favourite is Januzaj. This article remains unparalleled

“The kid has a Pythagorean awareness of angles and dimension and a left foot that blends art with precision. With each game he plays, Januzaj lightens by increments Moyes' load by removing the urgency to resolve the Rooney conflict in a way that might be detrimental to United.”

Truly magnificent.

Mainoo as the new Seedorf has potential though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.