ALL things Rooney PLEASE! [Merged]

Re: Rooney and the legal implications

It seems to me that far from rags suing rooney, the opposite is true.

I think the lawyers call it ‘constructive dismissal’ – you make your employee’s life so miserable that his employment becomes untenable and, even though he leaves, he has effectively been sacked.

What has Shrek done (bagging a few grans and slappers aside) that required taggart to come out in public in a way which has exposed rooney to the most vile abuse from the rag faithful? Rooney did NOT say ‘I’m not going to honour the contract I’m on’, he said he wasn’t going to sign a new one. Why does that justify United’s management in vilifying him in public the way that they have done?

If he walked from the swamp, I think it would be a tough call to say that taggart hadn’t made his employment untenable.

Wasn't it Ferguson, rather than Rooney, who actually made this 'public' at his press conference by confirming that Rooney had asked to leave? Can't see how that can be Rooney's fault.

You couldnt make this up. There best player and only really big remaining star name says publically he wants to leave as they cant compete anymore or afford to sing the best players.

Cant see how he can play for them again really. He better make sure his security is up to scratch as well.

I don't think it matters as they are his opinions and protected under free speech and human rights legislation.

This all boils down to another media mistake by Slur Baconface. He fooked up when he had a dig at Coolmore and now this one. It may have been sanctioned by Gill but I think we all now that the scotchman calls the shots at the swamp don't we?

Can the mods merge every Rooney articles into one?

I know it could be the first thread to officially 'meltdown' and achieve 10,000 pages but it's just so annoying coming on here everyday now to see a full page of Rooney articles, there are probably more United related articles than on the rag forums! Everything else gets swamped by it.

I also realise that all of the forum smartarses will be out in force saying that this is a thread about Rooney but if it means one more to get rid of the rest it's worth it!

Re: All things Rooney! [Merged]

Personally Im made up that fergusons golfing mate Stretford Rooney's agent , has shown what a charlatan he really is by turning him over the way they both engineered Rooneys departure from Everton .... I really hope City buy him for about £100m because Everton get 25% of the profit over £24m ... = £19m for Moyes to spend .. add that to the £10m we'e getting for the sale of the old training ground ... Thats either one overrated mickey mouse player ( Robinho) for City or a Premier League winning team for Moyes ,

arthur said:
Personally Im made up that fergusons golfing mate Stretford Rooney's agent , has shown what a charlatan he really is by turning him over the way they both engineered Rooneys departure from Everton .... I really hope City buy him for about £100m because Everton get 25% of the profit over £24m ... = £19m for Moyes to spend .. add that to the £10m we'e getting for the sale of the old training ground ... Thats either one overrated mickey mouse player ( Robinho) for City or a Premier League winning team for Moyes ,

Keep dreaming

arthur said:

A bit of wee came out I laughed so hard at that last bit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.