All this Mancini Tactics bollocks

What about

------Tevez-------

Tevez-----Tevez-----Tevez----Tevez

Tevez-----Tevez----Tevez-----Tevez

Tevez----Tevez

scotty said:
Vk will be sweeper with the two fullbacks going forward, was unsure wether i prefered
neds or richards at right full back.
....................Given...........................

. .......................Kompany......................
............Nedum,... Richards....... Lescott..... Bridge
.....SWp..................De Jong.................Johnson
............Tevez..................Bellamy................

Why is that so unusual is called a sweeper system u numpties:{
PMSL, that's as good as playing a back 6, never seen a sweeper play behind a back four lol!
You have a sweeper in front and behind the back four.

The Pink Panther said:
I'll tell you why I think our team on Saturday was so negative and I said the same after the first few games that he played this season.

Nigel DeJong
The impact he has on the team is massive, just a shame it's negative!

Neil McNab said:
scotty said:
Vk will be sweeper with the two fullbacks going forward, was unsure wether i prefered
neds or richards at right full back.
....................Given...........................

. .......................Kompany......................
............Nedum,... Richards....... Lescott..... Bridge
.....SWp..................De Jong.................Johnson
............ADE.................RSC................

Why is that so unusual is called a sweeper system u numpties:{
PMSL, that's as good as playing a back 6, never seen a sweeper play behind a back four lol!

PMSL the full backs push up to make a five man midfield when we have the ball you turnip, then retreat into a back five when we are defending deep, if you like when under the cosh, we will need this height against stoke tomorrow mark my words , obviously no Tevez or bellers for Stoke so would go RSC and ADE,,,,BIG TEAM that is my friend

scotty said:
Neil McNab said:

PMSL the full backs push up to make a five man midfield when we have the ball you turnip, then retreat into a back five when we are defending deep, if you like when under the cosh, we will need this height against stoke tomorrow mark my words , obviously no Tevez or bellers for Stoke so would go RSC and ADE,,,,BIG TEAM that is my friend

So what you are saying is that SWP and AJ make a central midfield 3 with NDJ when the full backs push up?

Mmmm cracking idea drop De Jong

Tell you what put players around him who can play a bit,

Lose Barry and Viera and he will do the job of 2 men,just like hes been doing all season.

3 at the back, 2 wing-backs.

-------------Given--------------
----Onouha Kompany Lescott----
Richards-------------------Bridge
--------Ireland----Barry---------
SWP---------------------Johnson
-----------Adebayor------------ (or Tevez)

Against Stoke I don't think we'll get away with 3 centre-backs because of injury.

------------Given-------------
-Toure--Boyata Lescott Bridge-
SWP---Ireland---Barry--Johnson
---------RSC--Adebayor--------

kippaxblue76 said:
scotty said:

So what you are saying is that SWP and AJ make a central midfield 3 with NDJ when the full backs push up?

OBVIOUSLY WE WOULD WANT TO BE PUSHING JOHNSON AND SWP forward as much as possible, not both at once all the time though, i think they are both intelligent enough and creative enough to play in this system and if they do get caught forward they would be supported with a strong defensive unit behind them!! thats my thoughts anyway,

----------------------Given-------------------------
Zabaleta Onouha Kompany Lescott Toure Bridge Garrido
-----------------Vieira---De Jong--------------------

---------------------Tevez--------------------------

Lance Uppercut said:
----------------------Given-------------------------
Zabaleta Onouha Kompany Lescott Toure Bridge Garrido
-----------------Vieira---De Jong--------------------

---------------------Tevez--------------------------

Must have inside information...... (taps nose)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.