All those blue Mancs in exile...

awest

Those blues who have left our great city over the decades, when did you leave and where did you end up flying the blue & white flag?

I spent my teens and some more in Australia (Melbourne), came home start of 2008 and never loved Manchester more. Will never leave it again.

Left for Boston September last year......
Having had a season ticket every season since 1980, I was here for a few weeks when we won the Cup last year (back in time for the parade!) and obviously here when we lifted the Premier League.
So either I am completely unlucky in leaving at the wrong time...... or I was the jinx and it's only since I have left the curse has been lifted!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Having had a season ticket every season since 1980, I was here for a few weeks when we won the Cup last year (back in time for the parade!) and obviously here when we lifted the Premier League.
So either I am completely unlucky in leaving at the wrong time...... or I was the jinx and it's only since I have left the curse has been lifted!

You just stay the fuck away you fucking walking gypsy curse.

;)

TCIB said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

;)

HEY!!!!! I resemble that remark!!!!!!

When we won the cup last year, someone asked if I regretted missing it. I replied ''If someone said to me a year ago, that City will win the FA Cup in 2011, but you will be 3,500 miles away and watching on the tele, then I would have 'took it for the fans'''.
Same principle with the PL and every other competition we enter from now. I'll gladly stay over here, if it means City are lording it over the rags and everyone else. Amen.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
TCIB said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

;)

When we won the cup last year, someone asked if I regretted missing it. I replied ''If someone said to me a year ago, that City will win the FA Cup in 2011, but you will be 3,500 miles away and watching on the tele, then I would have 'took it for the fans'''.
Same principle with the PL and every other competition we enter from now. I'll gladly stay over here, if it means City are lording it over the rags and everyone else. Amen.

lol

They will talk of your sacrifice in times long from now sweet prince.

I am really gonna enjoy that footy center in Chicago because it will break the plastic polish rags i know in twain.
Proper smug arrogant tosser, woulda loved to see his face after the other sunday.

TCIB said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
TCIB said:

;)

lol

They will talk of your sacrifice in times long from now sweet prince.

I'm halfway through the book as I type this.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.