All time City away kit competition - round 3 match 6 page 42

Sorry for hijacking the thread Cellar. But I think the club missed a trick, not (to the best of my knowledge) putting the warm up top the team wore at the Watford final up for sale.....

1000023861.jpg

It is truly a thing of beauty. I was in Mary D's the following autumn, and I saw a bloke wearing the top. I asked him where he got it, and he said a neighbour of his had knocked it up for him. The club should have put it on sale; with the crest, they'd have shifted loads.

Sorry for hijacking the thread Cellar. But I think the club missed a trick, not (to the best of my knowledge) putting the warm up top the team wore at the Watford final up for sale.....

View attachment 132277

It is truly a thing of beauty. I was in Mary D's the following autumn, and I saw a bloke wearing the top. I asked him where he got it, and he said a neighbour of his had knocked it up for him. The club should have put it on sale; with the crest, they'd have shifted loads.
No worries.

This is a template Nike kit that can be bought online and in Nike outlet shops all over (or were at the time).

The trick would be to find someone who could embroider the Manchester coat of arms onto it.

View attachment 132277

It's a standard nike kit for amateur teams, you can order them yourself and upload whatever badge you want. I think they are usually sold as team sets though. Think prodirectsoccer used to have them last time I looked years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.