All time City away kit winner - 09/10 sash!

So there we have it. The sash kit wins it in what for me is a shock. I thought the Paul Lake maroon would see it off.

Give me a week or so and we might do the semi finalists against older away kits with no sponsors. Not sure there's a lot of need for a home kits version but open to doing it.

Thank you everyone who took part. I love this sort of thing.
Well done pal great work and a great thread
Enjoyed it !! .

So there we have it. The sash kit wins it in what for me is a shock - 50-47 - where were you glory hunters in the early rounds? I thought the Paul Lake maroon would see it off.

Give me a week or so and we might do the semi finalists against older away kits with no sponsors. Not sure there's a lot of need for a home kits version but open to doing it.

Thank you everyone who took part. I love this sort of thing.

Do home shirts next.

This is just me being super pedantic, but it isn’t all-time, is it? No shirts pre sponsors were included, which is almost 90 years of away shirts. Some bloody good ‘uns in that time and all.

Still, shunting my unnecessary pettiness aside, thank you very much for all the effort you put into this, Cellarite. It was very enjoyable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.