All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

I have to say the random number generator is doing a shit job; although the source book seems like a bit of a joke.

I own 5 Madonna albums (one being a compilation) but, for good reason, this is not one of them.

3/10

we're hitting a bad patch, Artists are ok but seem to be getting their worst efforts.

early days!

@BlueHammer85 you might be able to collate our scores by Sunday night and give us sommat else to listen to ;-)

I am really looking forward to someone finding the positive in this one...........
we're hitting a bad patch, Artists are ok but seem to be getting their worst efforts.

early days!
Considering we are tied in until about 2040 it is extremely early days........... :-)

@BlueHammer85 you might be able to collate our scores by Sunday night and give us sommat else to listen to ;-)

I am really looking forward to someone finding the positive in this one...........

Considering we are tied in until about 2040 it is extremely early days........... :-)
I have somehow just managed to amalgamate two posts............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.