All Time Worst City XI

I am sure that Tony Cunningham briefly played for City.

The bloke who scored with his hand whilst Keegan was manager was Christian Negaoui.

choppermcfc said:
Surely Ged Brannan and Paul beesley have got to be in there!

Am I right in thinking Beesley come on as a sub in Royle's 1st game only to get subbed off again towards the end for someone like Lee Crooks?????????

Simon Tracey

Frontzeck
Christian Ngboui
David Sommeil
David Brightwell

Claudio Rayner
Rick Holden
Ged Brannan
Neil Heaney

Gerry Creaney
Lee Bradbury

Subs: Fenton, Russell, Peacock, Paul Cooper

always remember the M.E.N when we signed Frontzeck "the fans will love him, he's got a left foot that could untie a reef knot!!" and Ball the genius when we signed Buster "We've just unearthed England's first 10 million pound player"

i'm so shocked anyone can put sun jihai and macken in a thread of worst city XI.

sorry but you what?

jihai was a legend

macken was a hero at times.

ellguitar said:
i'm so shocked anyone can put sun jihai and macken in a thread of worst city XI.

sorry but you what?

jihai was a legend

macken was a hero at times.

sunji didnt have much in the way of skill, but he had a heart and would fight fot the cause - and did hit a patch where he used to fly up that right wing, play a one two and get a shot off. And if he couldnt get the ball - he used to take the man - no messing. For those qualities hes way of some of the useless pretenders weve had ( adrian heath )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.