All Will Be Well

Here's some transatlantic positive thinking. My mate rang me from the US the other day, he's a blue and reckons this dose of evil injustice is just what we need to reset and reload! We'll have an uninterrupted run at domestic comps during which replacements for those who want away can be bedded in. If the worst case scenario pans out with a full 2 years ban plus a mass exodus including Pep and a fire sale of all our superstars we should console ourselves that Kev has already peaked and Raz/Mahrez aren't going to get much better either. Sane may be damaged goods and off in any case. Arguably we can improve on all the rest as well - although finding subs for Eddy, Laporte & Bernardo will be difficult - but not beyond Poch apparently... lol (he's a Spurs fan too btw - as is the strange fashion in those foreign parts.)

Here's some transatlantic positive thinking. My mate rang me from the US the other day, he's a blue and reckons this dose of evil injustice is just what we need to reset and reload! We'll have an uninterrupted run at domestic comps during which replacements for those who want away can be bedded in. If the worst case scenario pans out with a full 2 years ban plus a mass exodus including Pep and a fire sale of all our superstars we should console ourselves that Kev has already peaked and Raz/Mahrez aren't going to get much better either. Sane may be damaged goods and off in any case. Arguably we can improve on all the rest as well - although finding subs for Eddy, Laporte & Bernardo will be difficult - but not beyond Poch apparently... lol (he's a Spurs fan too btw - as is the strange fashion in those foreign parts.)
That's positive thinking we are doomed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.