Allardyce is a Joke

scorer

and so it came to pass..... Manchester United fell
On radio 5 live Sam Allardyce was pleading with David Cameron to give footballers tax breaks as handing over 50% of their wages means Blackburn cannot attract workd class players.

Think about it Sam... when Prem players are earning £80k a week not too many people are gonna shed a tear on behalf of their tax bill. I bet many deals already compensate for this.

Think about it Sam, the reason you cannot attract top players is the fact you are a crap manager managing a crap team.

I found his words quite insulting!

....and any players would have to live in the Blackburn area.

I believe this happens in Spain. It was meant as a way to attract much-needed foreign professionals to the country but ended up being used as a loophole by football clubs.

Dubai Blue said:
I believe this happens in Spain. It was meant as a way to attract much-needed foreign professionals to the country but ended up being used as a loophole by football clubs.

Not anymore, dont know when but it went back to normal but anyone who came before that date still gets the same rate as when they came forever

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
It's sports full stop the top tax rate is affecting Usian Bolt is refusing to compete over here because of it.

I unsertand the BOC are trying to sort something out for him (I think that is shameful). Hardly as if he'sever going to be short os a bob or two is it?

Quite frankly it is a full package and like I said I bet many Prem deals are based on the footballers net requirements (ie how much they'll get after tax). If people dont want to pay tax and support this country then they can bugger off.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
It's sports full stop the top tax rate is affecting Usian Bolt is refusing to compete over here because of it.

I thought the issue with Bolt was that he would be competing in the UK for a Maximum of 3 weeks but was expected to pay tax on his worldwide earning. If true surely that is wrong. I don't live in the UK any more so do not follow the new tax laws so could be wrong.

he,s a rag anyway
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

scorer said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

I unsertand the BOC are trying to sort something out for him (I think that is shameful). Hardly as if he'sever going to be short os a bob or two is it?

Quite frankly it is a full package and like I said I bet many Prem deals are based on the footballers net requirements (ie how much they'll get after tax). If people dont want to pay tax and support this country then they can bugger off.

You should be happy with Bolt then because he buggered off.

stumpy_mcfc said:
scorer said:

You should be happy with Bolt then because he buggered off.

In principle yes I am. However, if the earlier point made about having his world wide earnings being taxed then I have sympathy. Surely the British government cannot tax revenue that is not earned in this country? However if by world wide earning it means money he gains through performing in this country and selling his images, then it is more complex.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.