Allardyce leaves job after Telegraph sting

I don't get it.

Someone explain in simple terms what he's saying or suggesting that's so bad ?
I bet you're the only person on fucking planet earth who would be willing to pass this off as "Nothing to see here"

I bet you're the only person on fucking planet earth who would be willing to pass this off as "Nothing to see here"

As much as I loved him as a manager for us - he's always had a corrupt side to him, similar to Harry.

That doesn't make this ok.

Said England’s players were underperforming because they had a “psychological barrier” and “can’t cope”; Suggested that players who were not being played for their club should not be picked for England; Described the FA decision to redevelop Wembley as “stupid”.

... Agree with all that at least!

Said England’s players were underperforming because they had a “psychological barrier” and “can’t cope”; Suggested that players who were not being played for their club should not be picked for England; Described the FA decision to redevelop Wembley as “stupid”.

... Agree with all that at least!
Judging from his comments about the Iceland game I'd more concerned he doesn't know the rules of the knockout phase in a tournament work..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.