Allegri Leaving Juve.

it was reported a bit ago that Pep had allegedly already agreed to join Juventus, there is absolutely no chance of this though, right???
dont see that happening myself,the man is creating footballing history right before our very eyes.
remember baconchops on the domestic treble......."it's impossible"......we will see.

Guardiola will most probably not go, but you can bet Juventus will do anything and everything to tempt him. Cue stories in tomorrow's papers about Guardiola seriously considering leaving, which will be neatly tied to our impending CL ban, his general unhappiness with our transfer policy, and our sole responsibility for climate change.
Is there a cup final tomorrow?

Reactions: mat
Guardiola will most probably not go, but you can bet Juventus will do anything and everything to tempt him. Cue stories in tomorrow's papers about Guardiola seriously considering leaving, which will be neatly tied to our impending CL ban, his general unhappiness with our transfer policy, and our sole responsibility for climate change.
Is there a cup final tomorrow?
You are that c.nt from TNYT,& i claim my £10..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.