Allotment

billfromthehill

New year new bullshit if you like you can rip me all you like ,and I hope I'm gonna enjoy it
There I've said it now just gotta stick to it
Any advice much appreciated as I'm new to it

First year,Fence it off and get a couple of pigs,the pigs will dig over all the ground for you all summer, and you can then gather in the harvest,pigs.

billfromthehill said:
journolud said:
yeah my advice is post in the right forum.
What av I put it in??

No offence mate, couldn't resist. I've no advice on allotments but good luck to you and like many people I'm sure I quite like the idea of one but don't think in reality that I have the gumption for it.

I have a 12m x 8m polytunnel which we are hoping to do aquaponics in this year. We have been growing veg for 3 years now and I love it, everything tastes much nicer than shop bought . The best place to get seeds is The Real Seed Company they are all organic heirloom non gmo seeds and they give you instructions on how to save your own seeds. Dt Brown are good as well but not all organic. Get your potatoes soon as the sell quickly especially organic ones and make sure you chit them first on the window sill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.