Allowance of added time according to Fifa

ono

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fifa.com/flash/lotg/football/en/Laws7_02.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fifa.com/flash/lotg/football/en/Laws7_02.htm</a>

Allowance for Time Lost

Allowance is made in either period for all time lost through:

substitution(s);

assessment of injury to players;

Anybody know if it's different in the Premier League, and if it isn't can we add something to the FA watch thread...

When Hughes was asking the 4th official about time added on, you can clearly see him giving the reason of 'bellamy's celebration'

Just had another look:

Bellamy's goal went in at 89.54

The restart was at 90.49 (you can hear the whistle on the coverage).

The substitution happened at 92.24 and took around twenty seconds.

Owen scored at 95.27.

neil jung said:
Just had another look:

Owen scored at 95.27.
Forget all the adding up the seconds mate,the facts are the referees very very rarely add any more time on once that board has gone up,and just like the phantom foul in the fa cup all those years ago,it'll be years again before you see the like again.A complete joke,if it does one thing,at least it happened in front of a world wide audience who must know in their heart of hearts that all is not right in the premier league.

neil jung said:
Just had another look:

Owen scored at 95.27.

We kick-off again at around 96.30, so according to refs own rules fulltime should now be 97.30 -ie a minute for owen's celebrations. The ref blows at around 96.50, we were robbed - end of.

City Raider said:
neil jung said:
Just had another look:

Owen scored at 95.27.

We kick-off again at around 96.30, so according to refs own rules fulltime should now be 97.30 -ie a minute for owen's celebrations. The ref blows at around 96.50, we were robbed - end of.
There is simply no way he should add a minute for the goal celebration. It's not physically possibly to get ready for a restart within, say, 15 seconds. Even if you're being a stickler, 40 seconds added TOPS.

you have also got to question if the boot was on the other foot, pardon the pun do you think bacon face would have had something to say!!! i think so!!, to be honest i very much doubt you would get any rag to admit its unexceptable after all can you ever remember a time it happened to them!

Have I missed something? I didn't think the golden goal rule had been reintroduced. And I didn't know it only applied to the rags. Must be part of Platini's 'Keep the big four big forever' initiative.

That's a great point about Owen's goal - you just can't justify the added minute after bellamy's goal and then add nothing after owen's. It's literally a case of double standards. But we've got to try and use this positively and use the injustice to absolutely batter the opposition in the next few games.

The players can't feel sorry for themselves after this - we've got to use the injustice to spur us on...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.