Allowance of added time according to Fifa

What i find suspicious is that in the first half its normally about 1 min extra but in the 2nd half its a minimium of 3 mins. FFS there wasn't a physio on the whole match. How the hell does 4 turn into 7 ?. Its a shambles and one day all will be revealed at what really goes on behind the scenes between the FA and the top clubs.

ono said:
http://www.fifa.com/flash/lotg/football/en/Laws7_02.htm

Allowance for Time Lost

Allowance is made in either period for all time lost through:

substitution(s);

assessment of injury to players;

Anybody know if it's different in the Premier League, and if it isn't can we add something to the FA watch thread...

When Hughes was asking the 4th official about time added on, you can clearly see him giving the reason of 'bellamy's celebration'

I should point out that there's a third page to that, that allows the referee to add time on for "any other reason".

I wouldn't expect, though, to see time be added on for something similar again this season.

Did you all watch the barcelona game yesterday? 4 goals in the first half, and with the celebrations and stoppages naturally there was over 5 minutes added time, it was crazy! No? No, of course not. The added time was normal in spite of all those goals, as usual.

Alex: Exactly!

We'll have our day.
In the meantime, they're living on borrowed time - and everyone knows it - including Taggart.
It just pisses me off when you see who they borrow it from !
Keep believing.
Proud of everyone.

<a class="postlink" href="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Albert_Einstein_1979_USSR_Stamp.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... _Stamp.jpg</a>

e=mc² In Trafford, Einstein's Theory of General Relativity applies every matchday.

can't any of you see!? even if we score to make it 4-3 in 95 minutes....the ref would play until any top 4 scored to make it 4-4...or if we scored to make it a draw...like we did...the ref would play until scum scored a winner.

i have espn on cable and the espn pundit stated that it was obvious the ref was playing until united got a goal.

that, for me, is victory.

I've never seen a more obvious case for corruption, I watched the game in the local sports bar outnumbered by Rags as usual, and even one of them came over to tell me that he thought the result was 'a fucking disgrace'!!

Outside of the usual blue tinted glasses, I honestly believe that match fixing is the only possible explanation for adding over 6 minutes when the board said 4. Everybody knows it and I can only take solace from the fact that one day the truth will out and the dirty, cheating scum twats will have every fecking trophy taken back.

Never mind the extra 2-3 minutes.
Why was there even 4 minutes extra time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.