Alonso {MERGED}

I wouldn't want this diving, cheating twat anywhere near a Blue shirt!!!

F***** hate the fella...

Wasn't he responsible for getting about 7 players sent off last year!! (Zabaletta, Vidic, Lampard, Palacios, Cahill are the ones I can remember off-hand!)
it was bad enough when Hamann used to do his customary theatrical dive once a game... I don't want to watch him doing it 10 times a game!!... and besides.. if he had a blue shirt on, he wouldn't get away with the majority of them.. so would be virtually ineffectual for us!

Zab deserved to be marched for his "tackle" on Xabi at Eastlands last year, it was a shocker.

xabialonsocopy.jpg

lol!

AmericanManC said:

Seems to suit him.

PS Why haven't you people killed David Beckham yet? You know full well it must be done.

Pam said:
AmericanManC said:

Seems to suit him.

PS Why haven't you people killed David Beckham yet? You know full well it must be done.
hahaha, we don't need to do that, anywayz we know we have some of the best players in the world if we can beat beat Spain by two goals. jk.

Groucho said:
I wouldn't want this diving, cheating twat anywhere near a Blue shirt!!!

F***** hate the fella...

Wasn't he responsible for getting about 7 players sent off last year!! (Zabaletta, Vidic, Lampard, Palacios, Cahill are the ones I can remember off-hand!)
it was bad enough when Hamann used to do his customary theatrical dive once a game... I don't want to watch him doing it 10 times a game!!... and besides.. if he had a blue shirt on, he wouldn't get away with the majority of them.. so would be virtually ineffectual for us!

don't forget Joey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.