alonso

It was on the paper transfer round up. Came from the Mirror, awful article and obviously dreamed up out of thin air. Won't happen.

i'm personally in favour of just waiting to see what happens rather than buying into speculation, but Alonso is apparently unhappy at liverpool. this does however come from a friend who works at the liverpool echo, and he didn't mention us as having made a bid. dunno whether its b*llocks or not, but alonso was allegedly unhappy at rafa's pursuit of barry (whom he thought he had in the bag until we "blew them out of the water".)

would love to see him in city blue, as it would be a demonstration of us building a genuine quality squad as opposed to just a starting eleven.

What sky sports are you watching I've seen no mention at all of a 20mill bid. Unless you are talking about when they read headlines from bullshitting papers.

Couldnt think of a greater signing if we could get Alonso although i dont think we will in my opinion, easily got the money, but would he want to come? Over Madrid, or perhaps Chelsea who were also interested. Would love it though!

Rob-MCFC said:
Couldnt think of a greater signing if we could get Alonso although i dont think we will in my opinion, easily got the money, but would he want to come? Over Madrid, or perhaps Chelsea who were also interested. Would love it though!

how about a couple of strikers.........???????????????...................

riley347 said:
Rob-MCFC said:

how about a couple of strikers.........???????????????...................

Fair play, yeah Tevez and a big man to go with and i would be close to nursing a semi....

alonso is class. we might have a lot of midfielders but its always good to have a bit of competition for the places because people will now they have to play well to keep there place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.