Alpha Richard Dionkou

Has improved massively this season. Quick, and great offensively, but also tall, physical and very strong. We have 2 huge RB talents in Frimpong and Dionkou

Has improved massively this season. Quick, and great offensively, but also tall, physical and very strong. We have 2 huge RB talents in Frimpong and Dionkou

Would be great if one of them impressed in preseason. Danilo only started half a dozen league games and that was because Walker's form dropped off a cliff probably because of post world cup tiredness.

If Alpha could step up a couple of cup games it would save us 30m replacing Danilo.

Would be great if one of them impressed in preseason. Danilo only started half a dozen league games and that was because Walker's form dropped off a cliff probably because of post world cup tiredness.

If Alpha could step up a couple of cup games it would save us 30m replacing Danilo.
Frimpong and Dionkou are very different. On pace they’re pretty much the same, Frimpong is better both attacking, defending and in posession, but Dionkou is much bigger and stronger. Frimpong one year older. Will be interesting to see if we give any of them a chance. If Gundo stays and we sign a DM, Fernandinho could also cover there if it turns out that Frimpong or Dionkou isn’t ready

Who do you rate higher? Frimpong or Diounkou?

I haven't watched enough of them to make a serious judgement.

But I'm impressed by both. Both look perfectly good enough as footballers, work hard & are fast but of course Diounkou is bigger so might make the transition quicker. Any player who is as fast as Frimpong & can play, must have a chance of making an impact as well though.

What do you recon ?

I haven't watched enough of them to make a serious judgement.

But I'm impressed by both. Both look perfectly good enough as footballers, work hard & are fast but of course Diounkou is bigger so might make the transition quicker. Any player who is as fast as Frimpong & can play, must have a chance of making an impact as well though.

What do you recon ?
Both are incredibly talented, but quite different players. Frimpong looks like a slightly smaller, younger version of Alexander-Arnold, while Diounkou looks like a quicker and stronger Danilo. I believe Frimpong is currently the best player, but Diounkou is also a year younger, and I think he`s better than what Frimpong was a year ago, so he (Diounkou) might be the better talent, especially because of his size. Frimpong looks more versatile, has also played LB and RW this season. I hope we give one of them (or even both, rotating) a chance next season in the cups

Both are incredibly talented, but quite different players. Frimpong looks like a slightly smaller, younger version of Alexander-Arnold, while Diounkou looks like a quicker and stronger Danilo. I believe Frimpong is currently the best player, but Diounkou is also a year younger, and I think he`s better than what Frimpong was a year ago, so he (Diounkou) might be the better talent, especially because of his size. Frimpong looks more versatile, has also played LB and RW this season. I hope we give one of them (or even both, rotating) a chance next season in the cups

Hopeso.

The goal that Frimpong scored in the cup, when he was pushed forward, was impressive.

Bring in both and bring back angelino. Zinchenko goes midfield. There, we are now set up for a decade in fullbacks and midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.