Also heard Tevez and Et'o are signing for the City!

spam.jpg

In another post you stated that this info was from your friends mum who is the agent of Kelvin Etuhu and Fellaini.

Massive Fail.... sorry

'Fellaini's agent Christophe Henrotay'

ITK: in the know. A person with reliable sources.

Guys, give the lad a break. He's new on here and he's just excited about the possible new transfers! as we all are.

do people think they are going to be loved by the masses if they predict a transfer?

anyone can take in what other people say, regurgitate it and claim to be ITK,

people go too far with the abuse of people who maybe genuinely know info, so maybe you could just say

"cheers, hope so, lets wait and see"

but its getting a bit fucking hard to now when everyone has the same info, in a new thread, from a different source,

people probably hear something off someone else who has heard it off someone else who read it on this forum in the first place then post it on here

it doesn't make you a better person predicting what will happen in the football world, so leave off the bandwagon

people with actual information who put it across properly, without attention seeking or stupid stories about sources, i must say thanks for the information, every other attention seeking fake WUM its not worth it

OH FOR GOD SAKE!
i dont even know why i bothered!!

and is that really fellainis agent?!!?
the lying bastard! im gonna ask my mate bout that tomoz!!

keep callin me a rag if it makes you feel anybetter! i just find it funny because i know im not.

tomhawley said:
do people think they are going to be loved by the masses if they predict a transfer?

anyone can take in what other people say, regurgitate it and claim to be ITK,

people go too far with the abuse of people who maybe genuinely know info, so maybe you could just say

"cheers, hope so, lets wait and see"

but its getting a bit fucking hard to now when everyone has the same info, in a new thread, from a different source,

people probably hear something off someone else who has heard it off someone else who read it on this forum in the first place then post it on here

it doesn't make you a better person predicting what will happen in the football world, so leave off the bandwagon

people with actual information who put it across properly, without attention seeking or stupid stories about sources, i must say thanks for the information, every other attention seeking fake WUM its not worth it

well as ive previously said im new to this forum!!
and didnt use my initiative to check that this hadnt already been posted!!

and i know most people are sick of rumours blah blah blah blah but can it not be taken on the chin?!
its an exciting time for us city fans!!! and i wouldnt of posted this if i didnt know stuff (which i know your sick of people saying)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.