Alternative Commentaries

Sorry if I’m asking in the wrong place but I need cheering up so is there an alternative commentary for Chelsea or Swindon please? If so can you point me in the right direction? Thank you kindly :-)
Sadly the last one he did was the Arsenal match, from what I can find.

Sorry if I’m asking in the wrong place but I need cheering up so is there an alternative commentary for Chelsea or Swindon please? If so can you point me in the right direction? Thank you kindly :-)
Eyar EB, this’ll cheer you up.

DBFD2C03-8FB0-43D0-89F1-FF07797E3B0B.jpeg

Kun and Zaba sporting some nice Puma City gear over in Buenos Aires.

There’s only four years between those two but Zaba looks like Kun’s Dad!

there are lots of not very funny interviews / commentary vidsoe and the rest. But this guy is very funny 10 out of 10, cant wait for the next one, please keep them coming, i dont know how you think them all up, your one liners are far better than the shite you see on tv !
To be honest I was sure the voice was Alexander Armstrong,sounds just like him.

Eyar EB, this’ll cheer you up.

View attachment 36043

Kun and Zaba sporting some nice Puma City gear over in Buenos Aires.

There’s only four years between those two but Zaba looks like Kun’s Dad!
Awww two legends together. “Pablo Zabaleta, he is a City man. He plays for Argentina, he’s harder than me Mam, he plays in Blue and White for Pellegrini’s men and when we win the league we’ll sing this song again.” I still miss them both. Thank you @Psychedelic Casual that has cheered me up. :-)

there are lots of not very funny interviews / commentary vidsoe and the rest. But this guy is very funny 10 out of 10, cant wait for the next one, please keep them coming, i dont know how you think them all up, your one liners are far better than the shite you see on tv !
You are citycontent and I claim my free mug. Can I have one with a non-stop video of rodri and adebayor chasing each other round the ceramic in a never-ending knee slide?...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.