Alternative striker options

Dont think we are that desperate for anyone else up front considering the attacking midfielders we have, much more worried about another CB to cover Komps inevitable injury.

But back to the question, I know he is meant to be a bit of a tw@t but Icardi from Inter €45m?

Last edited:
Dont think we are that desperate for anyone else up front considering the attacking midfielders we have, much more worried about another CB to cover Komps inevitable injury.

But back to the question, I know he is meant to be a bit of a tw@t but Icardi from Inter €45m?

If they were holding out for that kind of money for Perisic, I'd imagine they'd want more than that for Icardi. But as you mentioned he is a right twat.

If they were holding out for that kind of money for Perisic, I'd imagine they'd want more than that for Icardi. But as you mentioned he is a right twat.
Just had a bit of a readup on Icardi and aparently he left Barca because he didnt like Peps system. So I guess that was a shite choice.
Ok how about Bas Dost looks like he is on the radar of some other prem league clubs. Big target man, should be cheapish ?

Just had a bit of a readup on Icardi and aparently he left Barca because he didnt like Peps system. So I guess that was a shite choice.
Ok how about Bas Dost looks like he is on the radar of some other prem league clubs. Big target man, should be cheapish ?

I think if we move for a forward it's going to be someone that can play more than just striker, and I'm still not sure Pep wants a target man, even if that is more common in the Premier League. It's tough to say because there aren't a ton of options that would be good enough to warrant a place in our side that wouldn't break the bank (i.e. Aubameyang, Griezmann, etc).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.