Alternative to Itunes?

Mayor West

I am in need of a new music player but i really don't want an ipod again.

What is the best alternative to an ipod, and therefore what is he best software to store all my downloads?

Are you talking about hardware or software? Even if you have an iPod, you don't have to use iTunes. I use Winamp with the ml_ipod plugin and there are other alternatives you can use, although you have to be sure they support Apple devices.

Hmm not to sure about spotify, can you add all the songs you've downloaded to it? Don't like the sound of the cloud or whatever the fuck its called.

I get pretty much all my music from youtube, just want to download all of it to an alternative to itunes. And then obviously easily transfer it to something other than an i pod.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Are you talking about hardware or software? Even if you have an iPod, you don't have to use iTunes. I use Winamp with the ml_ipod plugin and there are other alternatives you can use, although you have to be sure they support Apple devices.

Ideally i don't want to use itunes or an ipod. There has to be better alternatives out there.

Mayor West said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Ideally i don't want to use itunes or an ipod. There has to be better alternatives out there.

Have you tried MP3 players? Good luck trying to find alternatives to portable music players bar IPods, Apple has pretty much shut out that market unless you get a phone that plays music like a Galaxy, HTC, or Android.

Any particular reason you don't fancy IPods?

I want it for running really so my phone is to big to take running. Something like an ipod mini, but apple have changed the connection/charge sockets which means even more outlay just for a charger which stupidly doesn't come with the ipod.

cheers for the replys though, ill see if i can get on with spotify and one of the ones PB mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.