Although I doubt it matters anyhow

The Doc

I refuse to agree with those who claim that this loss was down to Hughes. I could lay out my arguments in an organised way but I think I'll do it the bluemoon method.

OMG NOT HUGHES FAULT INJURIES AND SHIT PLAYERSSSS

I think I got it wrong, it's probably supposed to be negative. Oh fuck it.

At the same time, a new manager would probably bring a good run of form to last until January when he can ship out the shit (non-Hughes signings). He will be hailed as turning around the fortunes of our club, but I'm not believing a word of it. The blame for today's loss lies with the players as much as, if not more than Hughes.

TaylorWill07 said:
its the players and hughes
but hughes makes so many bad decisions
he has to go

The players and the management team are the reason we are in this situation.

Hughes will have to go because the buck stops with him.

I don't see results improving under our current set up so changes to management and our playing staff will need to be made.

Whether that will translate into 8 wins in our remaining 20 games I don't know but as things stand now it will not happen for us and we will go down.

well thats the easy games out of the way now bring on the tough matches

Of course its not all Hughes fault but some of his tactical decisions are embarrasing and OK there is injuries but even with the players he has he still does not play the strongest team available. I would think that Hughes is now hanging by a thread and one or two more defeats will see the back of him the only problem is we cannot afford to drop many more points and under Hughes thats exactly what will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.