Altrincham : Another great escape?

Local derby with County on the cards!

Just looked at the fixtures for next week

Alty are at home to relegated Eastbourne, whilst Tamworth (in the relegation zone) are at home to Forest Green, on the same points as Tamworth but just out of the relegation zone. Southport - also on same points as Tamworth and Forest Green are away at Kettering.
If Kettering get a point and Tamworh / FG draw, Alty will be down as their goal difference is bad...... really really bad.....
For Alty to stay up, this is the only way...... Southport lose and either one of Tamworth / FG wins the game.
If Tamworth and FG draw, then Alty are down regardless of any other result that day...... going to be tight!

Go Alty!

Love the fish n chips joint across the street from the field. My favorite one and totally can't remember the name.

DalbeyINUK said:
Go Alty!

Love the fish n chips joint across the street from the field. My favorite one and totally can't remember the name.

i'll ask my girlfriend what its called, she worked there for a while a couple of years ago! the owner barney used to own brook rd in flixton. he is the michelin star man of fish n chips!

good luck alty!!

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Great result today win on Saturday and all being well they will stay up.
Come on the robins.
F off the robins ... have you seen the amount of rag shirts on the terraces there ????

dom said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Come on the robins.
F off the robins ... have you seen the amount of rag shirts on the terraces there ????
i do attend a fair few alty matches when the blues are playing on a saunday and i do see a fair few city shirts there aswell, ill be there on saturday seeing as we play on sunday and i really hope alty stay up

dom said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Come on the robins.

Fair few blues follow them as well mate.
I saw them at Wembley many moons ago and they will always be my second team.

Oh Lord that takes me back.

In the '70s we had people at school supporting United, City, Stockport County, Macclesfield and Alty

SuperKevinHorlock said:
dom said:

Fair few blues follow them as well mate.
I saw them at Wembley many moons ago and they will always be my second team.

Against Runcorn? I was there too. My old man played for Runcorn for 10 years. Good day out if I remember, 1-0?

Out of interest, how much is it to watch Alty now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.