Alvarez Balanta

ell

Young centre half at River Plate a lad on talkshite bigging him up saying AC Milan are after him. Anyone know anything about him?

Wiki: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89der_%C3%81lvarez_Balanta" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89der_ ... ez_Balanta</a>

He hasn't even got a professional contract yet, he's nowhere near ready.

Hello all

Resident argentine river plate blue here, let me tell you about balanta. Strong, solid center back or left back or left sided center back in bobby mancs favorite 3-5-2 (in my opinion the reason why Italian teams are after him)

Great prospect, like good enough to take nasti 's spot, and his heading is better. But nasti is great, can't see him coming to city. He is ready to play in serie A in my opinion.

My 2 cents or pence, and I've watched every game he has played this season FYI

bluenickusa said:
Hello all

Resident argentine river plate blue here, let me tell you about balanta. Strong, solid center back or left back or left sided center back in bobby mancs favorite 3-5-2 (in my opinion the reason why Italian teams are after him)

Great prospect, like good enough to take nasti 's spot, and his heading is better. But nasti is great, can't see him coming to city. He is ready to play in serie A in my opinion.

I had to take the Girl to the Dentist yesterday and whilst she was being seen I stayed in the Car with "5 Live" and on came Tim Vickery's South American round up.

He called this kid an absolute "Diamond" and compared him favourably with Passarella. AC Milan are apparently sniffing around already and he only has a handful of games.

ifiwasarichfan said:
bluenickusa said:
Hello all

I had to take the Girl to the Dentist yesterday and whilst she was being seen I stayed in the Car with "5 Live" and on came Tim Vickery's South American round up.

He called this kid an absolute "Diamond" and compared him favourably with Passarella. AC Milan are apparently sniffing around already and he only has a handful of games.

i would actually say he plays like pasarella in his heyday. more mobile in my opinion (the game has progressed in such way)

I think he will stay at river plate if they can offload one of their foreign players (their coupe is filled as far as how many they can have), at least for another year. he should his development will continue there really well as it has been. but i don't believe he will end up at city as i mentioned, an italian team will snap him up most likely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.