Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Struggle to really care about this tbh. Alvarez is a decent enough player but doubt he will ever be a genuine game changer like a tevez or aguero
Me neither he's a striker, but we already have the best striker in the world. He's not that good playing deeper, and we don't utilise him out wide.

Struggle to really care about this tbh. Alvarez is a decent enough player but doubt he will ever be a genuine game changer like a tevez or aguero
I do wonder if he could get to that level - or if collectively he'd be rated higher - if Haaland wasn't here, and he was our starting #9. The thing is he'll never get that opportunity here so I don't fault him for moving on - as long as the fee is right.

He's a very good player and has done very well for us.

This is not disloyalty, its professional ambition in a short career.

The clubs view is " if you are determined to leave, and bring us deal that is irresistible, you can go with our blessing "

If not buckle down, be professional,and accept your wages.

Tixxi will probably have the bases covered for another player.

Ok.. I’ll re-word it. If we let him go we ask for a huge fee and refuse to negotiate. Pay up or shut up
tbh I gave up really caring what we sell players for. Txiki knows what is going on in the world, if its 60m from Atletico or nothing then it is what it is. The rumoured PSG interest is helpful but the lad seemingly doesn't want to go there.

Euros back then were pretty much the same as the pound.
No, they weren’t.

Just for you….

The €55mil was £46.7mil.

He's a very good player and has done very well for us.

This is not disloyalty, its professional ambition in a short career.

The clubs view is " if you are determined to leave, and bring us deal that is irresistible, you can go with our blessing "

If not buckle down, be professional,and accept your wages.

Tixxi will probably have the bases covered for another player.
He’s literally won almost all he can already. He’s less likely to win stuff with Atletico.

He’s either wanting to play every game as a 9, or he hasn’t settled well in England and wants a warmer climate where he speaks the language.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.