Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Don't bank on it

We will have options in the transfer market, I think we have a couple of targets and money is available if Alvarez leaves, Pep may want a replacement in the forward line, But also could sign a attacking midfield player

Why do people perpetuate this full squad nonsense? We have 15/17 slots taken. There’s zero chance that Phillips or Cancelo will be at the club come the end of the window.
Right, but it was the same last season. We seem to 'reserve' those spaces for Cancelo and Phillips to not get into a shite position when we would HAVE to loan those 2 on huge wages...

What I don't get is only a couple of days ago Pep said he's still a City and nothing has been said and hope to speak to him this week, This move is happening fast by the looks of it, City wanted a price and then they came back and agreed on an offer. It sounds pretty much all Alvarez pushing for the move and Pep ok the move.

City can not play or gamble on a full season with just Haaland, City must have irons in the fire and choices that money is available for a Big-name signing
This,we’ve seen it before Sane getting injured in the community shield,obviously injuries can happen anytime but I’d rather have cover for certain players and that begins with Rodri and Haaland ..

Right, but it was the same last season. We seem to 'reserve' those spaces for Cancelo and Phillips to not get into a shite position when we would HAVE to loan those 2 on huge wages...
Don’t agree, not a cat in hell’s chance that leaving a space free for example for Cancelo would make a blind bit of difference when it comes to getting him out of the door, hasn’t helped so far has it, lol.

Until that unregistered section is dealt with most agree, no space.
Beg to differ, doesn’t matter in the slightest imo, that’s like saying we wouldn’t make a signing if Kabore was still about, lol.

However, no point going round in circles, so let’s leave it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.