Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I'd just like to point out that Arsenal paid 80m Eur for Nicolas Pepe in 2019/2020. You could also mention some of Chelsea's fees but that's an unrealistic barometer, Mudryk for instance. Reality is this is a guy who's won everything, but the market isn't what it was and the Spanish league has been squeezed (Tebas should take all the blame of course) so it is what it is. Overall i think we will insert a load of clauses in there, he seems a perfect fit for Atletico.

The biggest issue i have with this is i don't think we will get anyone in to replace, as a close like for like. We may go for another midfielder but i can't see us getting anyone who can play 9 and 10. We'll probably just keep an eye on how Echeverri does till January and make a decision then.

A great deal for all parties i think. Key for us now is how we spend that money. We better fucking had as we are a few injuries away from being very thin on the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.