Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

i’m sorry but i think we all have to concede that Palmer is looking like a very very good player and one that would have potentially been a de bruyne replacement. he makes things happen every time he comes on the pitch.

we’ve even done to him what chelsea did to Kev; not play him and sell off cheap. and hes a rag.

i fear he may haunt us forever
Both things can be true. Not every very very good player is going to fit into our small squad and be happy with his lot. We only play Chelsea twice a season, how much can he possibly haunt us?!

£81m for Alvarez is daylight robbery from us. Pulled their pants down IMO
According to transfermarkt his current value is €90m ie £77.2m

That "€81m" is with the add ons that may never come Balon d'Or, CL etc?

Up front fee is apparently €75m ie £64.3m

Personally I would have wanted absolute min £70m up front or no deal! (and dispensed with add ons which may never happen)

Gutted but as Peter Reid would say "that's football" I wish him well if it goes through, we must have a big signing lined up or dare I say we will play Super Jack in a more central role.

When you sit down and think about the move, It sends hope to somebody else in the squad, Grealish Bobb Doku Foden has been thrown a bone by this, Pep is a master of getting players to take the place and make it their own,

Pep will not spend the money just because it's burning a hole in his pocket, If the right player becomes available for Manchester City, and that could be in any role in the squad then then we are ready

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.